View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #12
Grace Elliot
Groupie
Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grace Elliot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
This is so interesting.
My son is dyslexic and struggles to read paperbacks but he's really taken to the Kindle.
He doesn't have any special programs on it, but for some reason he finds it easier to read. I put it down to the fact that he can change the background colour. A while back there was a theory that dyslexics could read better if they had coloured glasses and I wondered if changing the background to sepia, it made less of a contrast between the print and the page, and helped the words to stay still.
Grace Elliot is offline   Reply With Quote