View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
Whatever the coating or protector was on the Nook HD, I could not scroll fast around web pages which made me take notice. Whatever it is wasn't to my liking to tell the truth. Maybe there was another factor involved so I will continue to monitor this. My hands were not sticky or sweating by the way.
Did the screen feel eough or textured?
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote