View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:41 PM   #52
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Hmm... "Associated Account", would that be how the work of Identity Thieves appear to
a company like Amazon? If a thief can steal your good standing with a company, and
then the company compound the theft by taking your legitimate purchases as well, it
would seem to me that the company should feel some obligation to protect the
legitimate customer. The investigatory steps required for that, should provide all the
information to enable a much better explanation than has been described as coming
from Amazon. So, I do think Amazon's actions should be called to account.

It may not come as a surprise that I also feel that allowing any purchase to be subject
to the fate or whims of others is a very foolish price to pay for a little convenience.

What was it again that DRM is for? Is this "side effect" not something that should be
listed on the label? Shouldn't there be a warning sticker?

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote