View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Did you guys know about this?

So far I've got 10 pages of books on my kindle, sorted by author. So every time I want to find a particular author, I'm scrolling like mad, and God forbid I should want HG Wells. I just found out, that from the home page, if I just type in the first letter of the author I"m looking for, it takes me to the page where all authors of that letter start...I now just hit the "w" key and it takes me to the "W'"'s.......why didn't anyone tell me about this???
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote