View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Great job, Ted! This looks really useful. May I suggest that you post this again as a new thread in the Other Books portion of the E-book Uploads section? That way, it will get cataloged and listed with the rest of the ebooks and people can easily find it when they want to (like me!). For the thread title, I would suggest perhaps

Harvard Classics: Index of All Volumes, v.1, 11 June 2008

and pick Reference for the genre.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote