View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #68
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Congrats Tom!!

As we talked about in that other thread, just make sure you never find yourself alone in a room with pshrynk or you'll be next in a long line of suspects. Heck, make that "same time zone", although I guess that isn't as important with that red button out there. Come to think of it, you don't necessarily have to be "alone" with him either, after all mtravellerh managed to off him in crowded room and from a different time zone/line.

hmm... I guess what I'm really trying to say is always have a good alibi!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote