View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #7
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec3008 View Post
Hi,
with the battery problem of DR1000 I need some 'extra power' for my reader. So I've thinking to buy MP3450 of the Tekkeon.
It can support from 5 to 16 voltage.
Have you never tried it ?
what is the correct voltage for power and charge the DR1000S ? (i presume 5v is correct?)
See this thread or this one.

Last edited by allovertheglobe; 12-09-2008 at 12:40 AM.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote