View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #30
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
I realize that you have a negative bias against Kobo products but the fact still remains that it is the number 1 ereader in Canada and it's not just because Sony products are left in the "cage" at the store you frequent.

Yes I do but the fact remains that you keep quoting things that are not factual based on choice. They're based only on numbers and numbers can and will always be skewed to how the user wants to use them. In your case you seem to tout that the device is good because of the numbers. No, it's not good because of the numbers. It has those numbers because and only because that's pretty much all that's out there for Canadians to choose from.

When consumers have little to choose from guess what they're going to choose? The one item they see in front of them. Out of sight, out of mind and all that.

I do not 'frequent' those stores. I visited them once. I give my money to US retailers not Canadian ones. I don't like the selection. I don't like their prices and I don't like their service.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote