View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #8
e-ink
partly refreshed
e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.e-ink could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: It's a Sony :P prs-t1
Hehe, just last night I was wondering how to auto load it (messing with /init.rc of a running ramdisk lol). So your tip comes not only very handy but also perfectly in time...

Do you know if there are WiFi scripts too? It would be even nicer to load the Droidwall stuff only upon on WiFi initialization.

Also I'm still trying to find out how Droidwall actually works. How does it apply its owner ID filters to iptables and why don't they show up in iptables?
see 'iptables -L' vs 'Droidwall --> Menu --> More --> Show rules'

Why not change your Droidwall link to the open source f-droid.org repo with direct downloads: http://f-droid.org/repository/browse...3&fdstyle=list :P

I think I'm getting super off-topic...
e-ink is offline   Reply With Quote