Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #566
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
And in defense of all the poor script supervisors out there (who ARE the ones watching for continuity...and for some reason are often cute young women....) stuff like the "magic rear view mirror" are NOT continuity errors. They are necessary filmmaker's choices so you can, in this case for example, see the actors faces while they are in the car.
In my own defense - - -

I only started a new paragraph with a single whitespace break after the end of the prior (subject) paragraph.
Perhaps if I had used a triple horizontal rule between the topic of continuity and topic of "magic mirror" - - -

The "missing mirror" is often just an artifact of not having any glass in place for the "through the windshield" shots.
Doing the shots without glass simplifies the lighting, sound and photography.

Last edited by knc1; 08-24-2012 at 10:31 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote