View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:07 AM   #25
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxiaAurea View Post
I got my juggernaut recently (does it depend on pages flipped or actual 'pages'? I'm thinking pages flipped...cos I only completed 8 books :S)
How do you get the 'all you can eat' award?
I added books quickly so didn't really keep track at what amount awarded 'all you can eat'.. Someone has mentioned that about 40 books will trigger the award.. Easily done if you just select some free books from kobo.com or download from feedbooks or even Project Gutenberg.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote