View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #80
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Maybe it got overlooked, but my idea for the Classics could be pulling one of the 1001 list and narrow it down to books on MR. At last count I think there were at least 100, and I have that data on my spreadsheet (not on the one in my sig but my personal one).
I did see you mention that... didn't mean to ignore you. My feeling is that 1001 books is not enough of a pool to select from. But, I could be wrong.

I'm still open to how we define "classic".

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote