View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 01:40 AM   #4
Shasta_d
Shasta_d began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Umm, why is it that i have to delete font files that were fine prior to this "upgrade" to make it work? I see no correlation. I'll go see if there are duplicates but i am not a fan of losing fonts. I got them for a reason.
thanks for the reply,
shasta

okay now i'm confused... so i wander over to the font folder again and i see nothing but fonts. no txt files now extra folders. nada, zippo, zilch, zeroness as listed in that that dump. so being annoyed i searched and found the pumpkin.txt. It finds it and when i click the option to open folder containing it opens the font folder. i looked at my view settings and nothing is hidden.. nothing out of the ordinary. i then vaguely remember aligning this folder with my themes so i hop on over to check it out and no dice .. no font folder to confuse things. wtf? So them i *sigh* and figure i'll start the long and ridiculous task of searching for each of those files.. and i pick another one at random and it isn't found and so then i try a few others same thing..

Any more ideas? I suppose I can run a registry check and defrag but i just did that a couple of weeks ago.

thanks,
shasta

Last edited by Shasta_d; 05-05-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: clarifying -- i hope
Shasta_d is offline   Reply With Quote