View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #4
goggin
Enthusiast
goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.goggin can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I've been waiting a long time for this

http://www.buymedge.com/products/kindle2-eluminator.psp

From their site:

There is a 5 day promotional code good for a $5 discount. Enter ELUM2DAY on Amazon.com or www.buymedge.com at checkout to receive your discount. (I hope posting the code isn't out of bounds as I've seen it already posted on other sights.)

Thanks for the discount code...just ordered mine and the discount helped offset the expedited shipping I had to have
goggin is offline   Reply With Quote