View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #62
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
Hi all - the custom instapaper recipe (both the dev and stable version from this thread) stopped working for me a while ago. I'm now getting this error whenever I try to execute it - happens both with my standard account and a test account I just created...

Any thoughts? Running on 0.9.19 - anything change in calibre lately that needs to be uptaked (I just made that word up I think) by the recipe?

Code:
InputFormatPlugin: Recipe Input running
Using custom recipe
Python function terminated unexpectedly
  unbound method get_browser() must be called with BasicNewsRecipe instance as first argument (got nothing instead) (Error Code: 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site.py", line 132, in main
  File "site.py", line 109, in run_entry_point
  File "site-packages\calibre\utils\ipc\worker.py", line 189, in main
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 25, in gui_convert
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 1009, in run
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\conversion.py", line 239, in __call__
  File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\conversion\plugins\recipe_input.py", line 108, in convert
  File "site-packages\calibre\web\feeds\news.py", line 830, in __init__
  File "<string>", line 39, in get_browser
TypeError: unbound method get_browser() must be called with BasicNewsRecipe instance as first argument (got nothing instead)
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote