View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:22 AM   #73
JohnMorris
Enthusiast
JohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned offJohnMorris can read ebooks with the screen turned off

Device: PRS650, Kobo touch, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrella View Post
Yes, me. But I thought it was still the same problem I have with the whole site which doesn't let me buy anything except a subscription. I am in Germany. I used my first two credits with the help of customer support, who are very friendly and helpful by the way. I'll contact them again later today to ask if the book is available for me or not.

If you ask me, the site is still in beta mode and they are having massive problems. Two weeks ago, they told me they knew about it and were working on it (trying to solve the difficulties international customers are having with the site).
I had a brief mail exchange with Downpour, the upshot of which was that it seems that their tools for detecting which country you're visiting from are not yet up to par, and they know about it.

I agree, friendly enough - but still some teething problems to work through.
JohnMorris is offline   Reply With Quote