View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
WigglePig
%20ErrorParse$$#0fh%20
WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WigglePig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleKB (fixed battery!) and a new Kobo Glo!
K3KB(WiFi) and brown leather lighted cover

Evening all,

For sale I have a nice Kindle 3 KB, WiFi version, with the leather lighted cover in brown leather.

I would like £70 for the pair, unboxed and I'll throw in a microUSB cable from my collection.

The reader is located in Kent, UK and I'm happy to meet face-to-face around the area for an interested buyer. Postage elsewhere in the UK is OK.

Regards

Jason

Last edited by WigglePig; 02-26-2013 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Sold it!
WigglePig is offline   Reply With Quote