View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:35 AM   #55
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
^ Not at 17, because it is a odd number, but my wife got hers on 18 - mines 10 or 12. Good thing about the PW is - it turns the light off when it sleeps. I find her PW regularly on the covers, sideways between pillow and covers, half burried on my side of the bed - and of course both her and the PW are sleeping. She likes it much better than the Touch - was always a hassle to angle it towards the lamp - and our cats like to block the lamp by laying in front of it. Yeah, the PW is much better as gets dark when you fall asleep reading.

Pictures look good. Except for them rainbow colors and blotches.

just kidding
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote