View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Raindrop
wanderer
Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
A wanderer from Portugal

Hello!

It would be rude if I asked for your help without a greeting first. Since i'm not a rude person, i'm here to say hi to everyone at MobileRead. Although i only registered now, i've been reading the forum for several months.

I am from Portugal, a country in western Europe (probably you've heard about us lately, with the IMF bailout ). And for those who have doubts, we're not a region in Spain

In the matter of e-books we are very far behind. I want to buy a reader, but i can't play with one because there are no physical stores selling e-readers. Some publishers are selling e-books, but they are expensive. Fortunately my english skills are quite good so i can buy affordable books.

Next post on "Wich one to buy"...

Last edited by Raindrop; 05-02-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Raindrop is offline   Reply With Quote