Thread: Horror!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #15
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
Again, I don't mean the term pejoratively and don't have any interest in getting into a "what is art," "what is literature," etc. argument. But there's a big difference between "The Kite Runner" and "Demian" versus Harry Potter or the latest Robert Jordan.
Ha! If you don't have any interest in getting into the argument, why did you make such such a statment? What sort of comparison are you making "literature versus something else", "good versus bad" , "popular versus not"? I'm just curious, I don't want to get into that discussion either.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote