View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 09:47 PM   #13
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Yeah, picking a "who got it started" would be tough.
I won't claim to have gotten it started, but I had an email conversation with the chap responsible for the Webscriptions site back in September of last year about the possibility of getting the Free Library in Sony LRF format, and he indicated he was torn, because it would really require converting everything else in Webscriptions, too. I pointed him at the libprs utilities as possible aids in the process.

I'd like to think he took the hint.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote