Thread: Troubleshooting Extensive highlighting & note-taking
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #4
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Most books have a limit on how much you can highlight, for the Kindle, at least. This is, I believe, because of "fair use" restrictions. A copy of your highlights is made in "My Clippings", so that you can edit it, copy it to other files, etc. Publishers don't want to allow unlimited cut and paste of pieces of the book.

Public domain stuff doesn't have a limit, I think.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote