View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:05 AM   #14
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Getting back to the original question, I had learned HTML back in the early days, but recently re-taught myself HTML 4.0 and CSS using the tutorials here:

http://www.w3schools.com/

Quick and painless, but still close to comprehensive. There are also tutorials for Javascript, X(HT)ML, and PHP and others. Not a book, but a nice resource, and completely free.
I agree the w3school.com is a good resource - hopefully kept more to date than a paper-version of the coding would be....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote