View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #26
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I checked everything except horror, lifestyle, comics, young adult, and other.

I probably shouldn't have checked indie. That's not a genre, but a business strategy. While I think publishers add value, if the reviews are good, I don't care who is the publisher. Pearl S. Buck was published by her husband's tiny company, and, eventually, they didn't publish much else than her books, so maybe that counts as liking indie.

Probably I like to read young adult; I just don't do it much.

Lifestyle and home - I didn't know what that was. I do look at gardening books.

Other - I should have checked that because I read science books once in a while. Mostly history of science, but sometime popularized physics, and sometimes books on animals. There was a good one a few years ago on how locusts have, thankfully, disappeared from North American.

Horror - Now there's a genre I detest. Although I will read about real-life historical horrors.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote