View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:28 AM   #57
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Why not post it here for comment (we'll be gentle. Promise...). Or start a new thread (others have done so). I think it would be a good opportunity for people, myself included, to get some constructive criticism.
It's too late for the first book as it's already out there, but when my second book is nearing completion I'll do that.
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote