View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #439
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
I realize there aren't any glaring errors. The most noticeable is that the title page shows up with one word on each page, making a rather lengthy "introduction".

I have sentimental reasons to want the books as nice as possible. I remember my grandmother reading them to me when I was very young (many years ago). I would like to give them to my own grandaughters to read to their children when the time comes.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote