View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 06:43 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Dropbox for mobile works great!

I installed wi-fi file explorer and es file explorer based on wonderful info on this site. I just used those tools to get the dropbox mobile app on my Fire, and saved it to my favorites. Now, anytime I want to load something, I can use my dropbox on my computer to make it available to my Fire. Great way to go, without using all of the space on my Fire. I am going to install the app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab and phone as well - they both have SD cards, but at least I can get those apps onto my Fire more easily. Thanks, Blossom and everyone else that put up with me. Now everyone who doesn't have dropbox, see below , and everyone else, create a special download file and you will have a menu of stuff only constrained by the size of your dropbox.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote