View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #48
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
^Tom
Life of Pi by Yann Marte [VioletVal, WT Sharpe, VioletVal]

is that correct?
If it is not correct I will use the vote you gave me back to third Life of Pi. If Life of Pi has been actually thirded, I will hold my vote for the time being
Dag, it that what I put up there? It should have read, "Life of Pi by Yann Marte [VioletVal, WT Sharpe, jgaiser]." Dreams must have corrected it.

Thanks, beppe. Please continue to to keep an eye out for errors. They're a lot easier to correct when pointed out quickly.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-28-2011 at 07:18 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote