View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #54
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
I tried to run Ad Free, but it says it can't get root.So then I tried root explorer and it can't get root either. I started z4 and let it reboot, and tried root explorer several times since it says the first time might not work. Still no luck. USB debugging is checked and connected. Or at least the triangle is black and the dragdown says it's connected.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote