View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
I'll do that, since I keep hearing things about it and have no idea how it works.

Then again, you might want to check the numbers of sales through iTunes with those on the other mobile platforms. You might also want to know that various other companies have started similar music/app stores (Nokia and SonyEricsson, for example).

Yes, I know this is the classic starting point for a religious my-OS-is-better-than-yours battle, which I do not wish to kindle (heh heh ). But it seems to me you hold a special grudge against all things Apple, so I need to ask you: where do you read about the international kindle app being held in the approval process for months?
Just because a number of companies are copying the idea does not make it a good one. I haven't checked those other stores, so I won't comment on them. But I will say that my objection to the Apple's App Store is due to how Apple runs its business. I call it the "leash up my arse" business method.

BTW, Palm also has an App store for the Pre.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote