Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #463
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Where are you trying to use ! important? If it is in the T1 file reader\css\default.css, post your current file. Perhaps it can be tweaked to work more reliably.
In a lot of books there is a indent value higher then 0, I hate it when not all the text is lined to the left.
So in any .css of a book I try the: line

p {margin: 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; text-indent=0 !important}

In any simulator everything is neat on the left, in the 650 it is, but in the prs-T1 it isn't, so thats why I change in every book the text-indent=0 value
Lets say one of the lines is text-indent=5
The line text-indent=0 !important should override it, it does in the calibre reader,it does in the sigil editor, but it doesn't have any effect on the prs-T1.