View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I didn't vote because there was no choice for "no I'm not interested period." What do you bet they make any new models just different enough to require new covers? I've got a generic cover so it would probably work with any new model as long as they don't drastically change the size. But I think I'll sit out this generation of Kindles unless there is truly some spectacular new feature/functionality. A lit screen doesn't interest me in the least as I use my iPad 3 to read Kindle books when in darkened areas. I only use the eInk when in well lit areas.
Would you upgrade if they fixed the KF8 line-height bug and added the front light?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote