View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #13
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffElkins View Post
Currently, I don't even bother with an SD card. W/o folder support, I don't see a need. However, I hate to see hardware underutilized...if the 505 is SDIO/SDHC capable, for goodness sakes, create software that lives up to the device.
I totally agree, If the Sony had WIFI then in my opinion it would be on a level playing field with the kindle, I really am not interested in web surfing and emails on it but maybe direct buying of books, or if the Sony store got a book in that fits what you like it could pop a sample on to your reader and have it waiting on you when you turn it on.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote