View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 07:08 PM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
woldinhamuk,
i don't know anything about usb charger for the ebookwise 1150, but in case it could be useful for you here is all the information about the power adapter i found (i am sure there are other brands, and maybe the same one is not available in Czech Republic). All this information is from the box.

Specifications :
max current : 1000mA
input voltage : 90-240V/50Kz Universal
output voltage : 3 - 4.5 - 6 - 7.5 - 9 -12V
accessories : 6 adaptor plugs

Description :

English
Switch Mode Power Supply with universal 3 to 12V output voltage
A switch mode power supply with adjustable output voltage. because of the modern switching technique, the selected output voltage is very stable. Output has short circuit protection. Available in different currencies. Supplied with 6 adaptor plugs for adjustment to the suitable power connections. Supplied as plug-in model. The 1500mA is supplied with power cord.

Français
Alimentation universelle à découpage à tension de sortie de 3 à 12V
Une alimentation à découpage à tensions de sortie réglables. La technique moderne du découpage permet des tensions de sortie très stables et un encombrement réduit. La sortie est protégée contre des courts-circuits de courte durée. Complète avec 6 fiches adaptateur pour les branchements usuels d'alimentation. Livré comme bloc secteur. La version 1500mA est équipée d'un cordon secteur séparé.

Deutsch
Schaltnetzteil mit universal 3 - 12V ausgangsspannungen
Eine Schaltnetzteile mit regelbaren Ausgangsspannungen. Durch die moderne Schalttechnik ist die gewalhte Ausgangsspannungen sehr stabil. Der Ausgang ist gegen kurzzeitige Kurzschlüsse geschützt. Lieferbar in verschiedenen Intensitäten. Komplett mit 6 Adaptersteckern fur die gängigsten Versorgungsanschlüsse. Das 1500mA Modell besitzt ein separates Netzkabel.

EDIT
I forgot to mention, you must also choose whether the positive current is in the center or the outside : on mine, the tips are attached with 2 small prongs, with a "+" and "-" on opposite sides next to the prongs ; to determine the center-positive, the "+" must be plugged in on the same side as the word "tip" on the end of the wire.
/EDIT

Good luck !

we could make a new thread, "where to find power adapters in all Europe, city by city"...

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 12-29-2007 at 07:13 PM.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote