View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 03:54 PM   #44
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Funny the number of people who want the iPad that all spit on it in other threads...

They should be disqualified!!!
I was talking about that the other day with my other half. Neither of us want an Ipad, but what if we got one (a price you win, somebody gave it to you, etc). We both agreed we'd sell it before even using it

(besides, I already posted I was safe from winning one, as they are not available here, and won't be for some more months at least, beside the fact I've no idea how to fill in the survey, to be honest...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote