View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
On sale for $1.99

Rock Chick by Kristen Ashely
Series Rock Chick 01
Genre: Romantic Suspense

If you haven't tried KA this is one of the books I recommend to give it a go with. Indy and Lee grew up together. So this is a childhood friends to lover story. Lee is one of my all time favorite heroes. This first book has a very Stephanie Plum likeness to it. As the series progressed it turns more into a romance suspense type stories. Can I compare Lee to Ranger in some way yes but Lee's more of the boy next door turn bad boy. I love Lee and in future books he proves himself time and time again as he helps his friends out. Indy the heroine is a Wild Child so Lee has his hands full trying to keep her safe! I admit I laughed alot reading this. It doesn't reach Plum ridiculousness but it has it LOL moments.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote