View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #61
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Tom, I've spent much of the year reading it. It's a great selection!

I note that the print book is currently $22.58. I got it for $16.50. Perhaps it will come down again as we approach Christmas.

Are you aware of camelcamelcamel.com? It keeps track of current Amazon prices of items you are interested in, and emails you when your target price has been reached. I suggest you go to "the camels" and put a $16.50 target for yourself on the book.

Last edited by GA Russell; 07-03-2012 at 08:47 PM.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote