View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 07:18 PM   #15
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
"Bus error" is a bad sign. It means some incompatibility between the new libraries and those on the system, or even with the kernel. This was always a risk. Are you getting the new files from a firmware update for a 912, or for a 903 device? If the former, maybe you can try with files from the latter (maybe they're more compatible with older libraries).

I had similar problems when I tried to load AdobeViewer.app from the latest firmware version to my 902 with the 2.04 firmware. Maybe you will have to fall back to bookland.app, as nausica has demonstrated that it works. Sorry about the waste of time, but I hope that you at least feel a bit more empowered about hacking your device.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote