View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 10:29 AM   #13
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Even if I add the copy that calibre has forgotten about I have to hand edit some entries. Tags that came with books that I delete pop back up. I don't know why. I don't want to automatic merge because I can miss books that way. It's tedious but I want to make sure every book is replaced.

One issue I have with the merge is that it won't delete tags from later selected books. I assume it was designed that way, but that's a big part of what I'm trying to accomplish.

A way to change the M shortcut to keep all the books would be helpful. That seems like it would be the most common use—to merge books in different formats without losing any of the books.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote