View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Online source for publication dates etc?

I'm sorry to expose my ignorance yet again, but I need some help to find an online source for the publication dates and places for Elizabeth Gaskell books - and indeed, if it's at all possible, for all PD books.

I'm in the process of designing ebooks versions of The Grey Woman, and Other Tales, by Elizabeth Gaskell. There are seven other short stories in the original book. They were all published individually - most of them either anonymously or under pen names - and I'd like to add an appendix giving where and when they were published.

It's easy to get this kind of information for Stanley J. Weyman and Wilkie Collins books because there are websites for their works. But the websites I've found for Elizabeth Gaskell don't have this information, and I haven't been able to find the information on the British Library site.

Any suggestions?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote