View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 AM   #1629
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm not aiming at zero. I'm aiming at two or three months worth of reading as a TBR, to allow me to wait for bargains and special offers. So for me, that's a TBR of around 30 books. With my TBR currently about ten times that amount, it'll be a while.
I think that's a reasonble amount to have around. I like to have about five to ten titles floating around which is about two months of reading. Right now I think I've got about thirty or so books, but that includes a bunch of freebie horror that might never get read. It might be time to delete that or at least move it to off-device storage.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote