View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:01 PM   #18
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
To use in a Sony? I thought it didn't support mobipocket format, and that's what Steve Jordan said anyway.

Ah, well, the second part of my message was to be interpreted "without conversion", i.e., you can use the mobipocket directly in some devices and, for those where you can't, you can do the conversion if there is no DRM.
Sorry, I misunderstood. For Sony you need to expand it and then convert to ePUB or LRF.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote