Thread: Lilac, pics!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:11 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Very nice!! Are they on wheels?? I haven't really started working at all in my sewing room. I need to start something in there.

I am a big one for nails (or rather screws) in the drywall. Your husband would almost certainly cringe if he came to visit here.

No wheels. The sewing table is modular. The top lifts off, and the undercabinets are independent.

We do have lots of pics and quilts on the walls, but I think he silently sheds tears when he hangs them,
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote