View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #35
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
Does anyone know what bugs were fixed? (other than less ghosting on pdfs that is) There are no release notes to tell us and adding the title to the top of the page on epubs is not what I would call a bug fix, it is a new "feature" which should be documented in the release notes. I know this is an old complaint with kobo as they often don't bother to update the release notes.

It really is unfortunate that Kobo can't be bothered to listen to the beta testers on things like this.
Ghosting wasn't fixed afterall, as I posted above...

Besides the change in epubs having the title always present, the only fix I found was that the Japanese-Japanese (prolly English-Japanese too) dictionary now has a readable font size. So not really useful to most people on this forum.

But I haven't done much reading yet, so if I notice anything tonight good or bad, will post back.

Most people probably do want to stay away from updating...I updated hoping PDFs were fixed, but since they aren't and the hated kepub-similar titles have appeared, but none of the good kepub features, kinda wishing I hadn't...ah well, waiting for the next update to hopefully fix sillinesses hasn't killed me yet

Edit: they may as well just have the top menu items there all the time, since that's what it's like with the title there, without the usefulness of quickly accessing the menu.

Last edited by Uschiekid; 05-09-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote