View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #45
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I suspect most settle for what they get or are ignorant to the problems. Frankly, I do not believe a flawless screen exists.
I agree. I really think if I were to see the screens of many people that are keeping their PW's, I would see some imperfections such as the colors blobs, glowing specks, and screen leaks.

My replacement is out for delivery today. I'll likely keep my first PW if the replacement is worse, but it's not a perfect screen by any means.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote