View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #10
retired05
retired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
You need to be aware that when you hook up by USB to the Kobo desktop your device will sync. So, for example, if you do happen to read the same book, and you are on page 72 when you sync, and your spouse then syncs (through WiFi or USB) the page numbers will also sync. If you delete a book off of your reader, it will delete from the desktop application, as well.

If you want a true separation, where what you read is never, ever effected by what your spouse does, load the books onto your reader using ADE or Calibre, not through WiFi or the Kobo desktop.
I will try option 1 and see how we make out . My husband is the type he reads a book and then deletes it so we may not have any problems I earely want to read what he reads and vise versa , If all else fails i can try another method Thanks for the info I appreciate it
retired05 is offline   Reply With Quote