View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
retired05
retired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blueretired05 can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: kobo touch
I sent an e-mail to kobo cust service . Here is their reply

Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care. That's exciting you will be getting your own Kobo eReader! To answer your question, you can go about setting up a Kobo account in two different ways.

1. You and your husband can both share the same Kobo account. This means that any books your husband purchases and any books that you purchase will be shared on one account. To do this you would simply need to set up your eReader using your husbands information.

2. If you would rather have your eBooks separated from your husband's you can simply create your own account with Kobo. In this case you would not be able to share any eBooks, however, you can still use the same computer for book downloads. You would just need to sign out of your husband's information and sign into your account.

If you have any other inquires, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I think i will do option 1 we will use kobo desktop and have all books on each kobo . he will not read mine nor me his .
retired05 is offline   Reply With Quote