View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by retired05 View Post
My husband has decided to get me my own kobo touch for my birthday since i have been reading his so much . If we have 2 kobo touch readers on 1 account will we both need to have all the books on both readers /i do not read his books and he does not like my murder mysteries . I want the 1 account since i am the only computer person . He does not manage the account i do . There must be a way for each person to only see the books they want . You guys are the experts any advice
I'm fairly new to all this myself, but I will try to at least help a bit. Sideload refers to using a library management program to load your books onto your device rather than the software the device provides.

I had a similar situation to yours, I bought both my MIL and Mom a Kobo and had to set them up for them as they both are a little bit 'computer challenged'.

For me what worked was using a program called "Calibre", it's free and is quite an easy to use library management program. There's a separate forum dedicated to Calibre here at Mobile Read, and here's their website if you want to read more about it all before you jump in.
http://calibre-ebook.com/

What I did was create 3 separate libraries in Calibre, 1 for each of us. It worked for me! Good luck!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote