View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
The Kindle Touch and the Sony PRS-T1 are comparable. The Kindle 4 (Kindle NT) is a cheaper, more basic e-reader. If the Kindle NT is similarly priced to the T1 in Denmark, you Danes are being ripped off!

Where do you get your prices from? You do know you can buy from Amazon for delivery to Denmark? The Kindle Touch is now available for sale internationally, you can buy it for $109 (including delivery) via Amazon.com.

In saying that, for PDFs, the T1 is probably slightly better I *think*. Though I'm sure it's not a big difference between the two for reading PDFs (unlike the Kindle 4/NT), as has already been said, any ereader with a 6" screen isn't great for PDFs.

Last edited by soulfuldog; 04-27-2012 at 09:10 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote