View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 04:24 AM   #117
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
*munches on popcorn*

so what were we guys talking about again?

So I've read the whole thread from page one, and enjoyed the compelling and intelligent arguments from everyone. However, I am genuinely confused. It seems that many people are opposed to the efforts, and from what I've read so far, it doesn't seem all that bad (but consider where I live, haha). We received a notification back then from the police, telling my brother that he was hacking, but it wasn't him. So essentially, had we not received a visit from the police, we wouldn't have known that someone was tinkering with our IP.

My question is this: what exactly is it that you want to happen? No government involved? Limited involvement, what?
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote